Table of Contents
The Cornell Big Red (9-3) are heavily favored (by 14.5 points) to build on a five-game home winning streak when they host the Binghamton Bearcats (4-8) on Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 153.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Big Red vs. Bearcats
- Game Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Ithaca, New York
- Arena: Newman Arena
Cornell Betting Stats & Information
- Cornell has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of five times this season, and it has won all of those games.
- The Big Red have not played a game with moneyline odds of -1429 or shorter.
- The Big Red’s ATS record is 7-3-0 this season.
- The Bearcats have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 14.5 points or more this season (0-1).
- The average over/under Cornell has had in its games this year is 4.3 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Binghamton Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Binghamton has been the underdog six times and won one of those games.
- The Bearcats have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +750.
- The Bearcats have a 4-7-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Bearcats are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 14.5 points or more this season.
- The average total in Binghamton’s games this season is 11.2 fewer points than the point total of 153 for this outing.
Cornell vs. Binghamton Season Stat Comparison
|Cornell Rank||Cornell AVG||Binghamton AVG||Binghamton Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cornell Big Red Leaders
- The Big Red leader in points and assists is Greg Dolan, who scores 14.3 points per game to go with 4.8 assists.
- Sean Hansen is Cornell’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 5.2 boards in each contest while scoring 9.7 points per game.
- Dolan leads the Big Red in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Binghamton Bearcats Leaders
- Jacob Falko’s points (15.8 per game) and assists (3.6 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Bearcats’ leaderboards.
- Armon Harried is at the top of the Binghamton rebounding leaderboard with 6.3 rebounds per game. He also notches 9.2 points and adds one assist per game.
- John McGriff is reliable from distance and leads the Bearcats with 1.7 made threes per game.