Table of Contents
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Isaih Pacheco and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Pacheco’s Kansas City Chiefs (12-3) and the Denver Broncos (4-11) square off in a Week 17 matchup between AFC West rivals at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Isaih Pacheco Player Props vs. Denver
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Denver Broncos
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: January 1, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 66.5 (-110)
Isaih Pacheco Rushing Stats
- Pacheco has rushed 153 times for a team-best 735 yards (49.0 per game), with three touchdowns.
- He also has caught 11 passes for 112 yards.
- He has accounted for 5.9% of his team’s 51 offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
- He has handled 153, or 41.0%, of his team’s 373 rushing attempts this season.
- Pacheco has racked up 197 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to two broken tackles), which is 30th among qualified runners.
- Pacheco racked up 70 rushing yards in his one career matchup against the Broncos, 3.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Pacheco, in one game against them, has gone over 66.5 rushing yards every time.
- Pacheco did not have a touchdown run in that contest against the Broncos.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Seahawks (12/24/2022): 14 carries, 58 yards; 1 reception, 32 yardsat Texans (12/18/2022): 15 carries, 86 yardsat Broncos (12/11/2022): 13 carries, 70 yards; 3 receptions, 23 yards