Table of Contents
The Central Michigan Chippewas (4-8) are heavy underdogs (+21.5) as they look to stop a six-game road slide when they square off against the Michigan Wolverines (7-4) on Thursday, December 29, 2022 at Crisler Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 146.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wolverines vs. Chippewas
- Game Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Arena: Crisler Center
Michigan Betting Stats & Information
- Michigan has won 87.5% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (7-1).
- The Wolverines have not played a game with moneyline odds of -5000 or shorter.
- The Wolverines are 6-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The average total Michigan has had set in matchups this season is 2.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
Central Michigan Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Central Michigan has been listed as the underdog in seven games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Chippewas have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +1800 moneyline set for this game.
- The Chippewas are 5-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The average point total for Central Michigan this year is 6.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Michigan vs. Central Michigan Season Stat Comparison
|Michigan Rank||Michigan AVG||Central Michigan AVG||Central Michigan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Michigan Wolverines Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Wolverines is Hunter Dickinson, who puts up 18.2 points and 8.4 rebounds per game.
- Dug McDaniel leads Michigan in assists, averaging 2.9 per game while also scoring 5.6 points per contest.
- Jett Howard leads the Wolverines in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Central Michigan Chippewas Leaders
- Kevin Miller’s points (18.5 per game) and assists (5.3 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Chippewas’ leaderboards.
- Brian Taylor is at the top of the Central Michigan rebounding leaderboard with 6.2 rebounds per game. He also racks up 14.6 points and adds 1.3 assists per game.
- Jesse Zarzuela is dependable from deep and leads the Chippewas with 2.4 made threes per game.