Table of Contents
The Northwestern Wildcats (9-2) are heavily favored (-14.5) to build on a four-game win streak when they host the Brown Bears (7-5) at 1:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 29, 2022 at Welsh-Ryan Arena. The matchup has an over/under of 123.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Bears
- Game Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Evanston, Illinois
- Arena: Welsh-Ryan Arena
Northwestern Betting Stats & Information
- Northwestern has won eight of nine games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (88.9%).
- The Wildcats have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1650 or shorter.
- The Wildcats’ ATS record is 7-4-0 this season.
- The Bears are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 14.5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under Northwestern has had set in games this year is 0.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
Brown Betting Stats & Info
- Brown has won two of the seven games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bears have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +888.
- The Bears have a 7-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bears are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 14.5 points or more this year.
- Brown’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 127.6 points, 4.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Northwestern vs. Brown Season Stat Comparison
|Northwestern Rank||Northwestern AVG||Brown AVG||Brown Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northwestern Wildcats Leaders
- The Wildcats scoring leader is Chase Audige, who averages 14.5 per contest to go with 3.6 rebounds and 3.5 assists.
- Northwestern’s leading rebounder is Robbie Beran averaging 6.5 boards per game and its best passer is Boo Buie and his 4.4 assists per game.
- The Wildcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Audige, who makes 2.3 threes per game.
Brown Bears Leaders
- Paxson Wojcik has tallied 7.3 boards and three assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bears leaderboards in those categories.
- Kino Lilly Jr. counts for 14.8 points per game, making him the top scorer on Brown’s squad.
- Lilly is dependable from distance and leads the Bears with 2.6 made threes per game.