Table of Contents
The Northeastern Huskies (4-7, 0-0 CAA) are 6-point favorites as they attempt to continue a three-game home winning streak when they square off against the North Carolina A&T Aggies (5-8, 0-0 CAA) on Thursday, December 29, 2022 at Matthews Arena. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 134.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Huskies vs. Aggies
- Game Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: Matthews Arena
Northeastern Betting Stats & Information
- Northeastern has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Huskies have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -286 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Huskies have put together a 4-7-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 6-point underdogs this year, the Aggies are 3-4 against the spread.
- The average point total for Northeastern’s games this year is one fewer points than the over/under of 134.5 in this matchup.
N.C. A&T Betting Stats & Info
- N.C. A&T has been underdogs in nine games this season and won two (22.2%) of those contests.
- The Aggies have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +225 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Aggies have compiled a 6-4-0 record against the spread.
- The Aggies have a 3-4 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 6 points or more.
- N.C. A&T’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 142.3 points, 7.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Northeastern vs. N.C. A&T Season Stat Comparison
|Northeastern Rank||Northeastern AVG||N.C. A&T AVG||N.C. A&T Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northeastern Huskies Leaders
- The Huskies leader in points and assists is Jahmyl Telfort, who scores 16 points per game to go with 2.4 assists.
- Alexander Nwagha leads Northeastern in rebounding, grabbing 6.5 boards per game while also scoring 5.6 points a contest.
- The Huskies get the most three-point shooting production out of Jared Turner, who makes two threes per game.
North Carolina A&T Aggies Leaders
- Kam Woods racks up 17.3 points per game and is the top scorer for the Aggies.
- N.C. A&T’s leader in rebounds is Austin Johnson with 6.7 per game, and its leader in assists is Demetric Horton with 2.8 per game.
- Woods averages 3.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Aggies.