Table of Contents
The Arkansas State Red Wolves (8-5, 0-0 Sun Belt) will look to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Old Dominion Monarchs (8-4, 0-0 Sun Belt) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 29, 2022 as 11.5-point underdogs. The Monarchs have won four games in a row. The matchup has a point total of 124.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Monarchs vs. Red Wolves
- Game Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Norfolk, Virginia
- Arena: Ted Constant Convocation Center
Old Dominion Betting Stats & Information
- Old Dominion is 6-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 85.7%).
- The Monarchs have not played as a moneyline favorite of -825 or shorter.
- The Monarchs’ ATS record is 5-6-0 this season.
- The Red Wolves are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 11.5 points or more this year.
- Old Dominion’s average point total in outings this season is 133.6, 9.6 points higher than the total in this game.
Arkansas State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Arkansas State has been listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Red Wolves have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +544 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Red Wolves have compiled a 4-6-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 11.5-point underdogs this season, the Red Wolves are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average point total for Arkansas State this year is 9.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Old Dominion vs. Arkansas State Season Stat Comparison
|Old Dominion Rank||Old Dominion AVG||Arkansas State AVG||Arkansas State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Old Dominion Monarchs Leaders
- The Monarchs scoring leader is Chaunce Jenkins, who averages 13.2 per contest to go with 3.3 rebounds and 2.7 assists.
- Mekhi Long leads Old Dominion in rebounding, averaging 7.3 per game, while Imo Essien leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.8 in each contest.
- Tyreek Scott-Grayson leads the Monarchs in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Arkansas State Red Wolves Leaders
- Caleb Fields’ points (12.8 per game) and assists (4.8 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Red Wolves’ leaderboards.
- Omar El-Sheikh grabs 8.8 rebounds per game (he also scores 10.3 points per game and adds 0.5 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Arkansas State rebounding leaderboard.
- Malcolm Farrington is the top shooter from distance for the Red Wolves, hitting 3.1 threes per game.