Table of Contents
The No. 1 Purdue Boilermakers (12-0) are heavy, 36-point favorites as they try to continue a 12-game winning streak when they host the Florida A&M Rattlers (2-8) on Thursday, December 29, 2022 at Mackey Arena. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 132.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Boilermakers vs. Rattlers
- Game Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: West Lafayette, Indiana
- Arena: Mackey Arena
Purdue Betting Stats & Information
- The Boilermakers have a 4-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Rattlers are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 36 points or more this season.
- Purdue’s average total in outings this season has been 138.3, 5.8 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Florida A&M Betting Stats & Info
- The Rattlers are 5-3-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 36-point underdogs this year, the Rattlers are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Florida A&M’s games this year is 1.4 fewer points than the point total of 132.5 for this outing.
Purdue vs. Florida A&M Season Stat Comparison
|Purdue Rank||Purdue AVG||Florida A&M AVG||Florida A&M Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Purdue Boilermakers Leaders
- The Boilermakers leader in points and rebounds is Zach Edey, who scores 22.6 points and pulls down 13.9 boards per game.
- Braden Smith leads Purdue in assists, averaging 3.6 per game while also scoring 9.3 points per contest.
- Fletcher Loyer leads the Boilermakers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Florida A&M Rattlers Leaders
- The Rattlers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Jaylen Bates with 10.9 points and 6.9 rebounds per game.
- Florida A&M’s assist leader is Jordan Tillmon with 1.9 per game. He also scores 10 points per game and adds 2.7 rebounds per game.
- Dimingus Stevens is the top scorer from deep for the Rattlers, hitting 1.3 threes per game.