Table of Contents
The Drake Bulldogs (10-3, 1-1 MVC) are heavily favored (by 16.5 points) to build on an eight-game home win streak when they host the Valparaiso Beacons (6-7, 0-2 MVC) on Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 140 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Beacons
- Game Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Des Moines, Iowa
- Arena: Knapp Center
Drake Betting Stats & Information
- Drake has won 80% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (8-2).
- The Bulldogs have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -3215 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs’ ATS record is 4-7-1 this season.
- The average total Drake has had set in matchups this season is 0.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
Valparaiso Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Valparaiso has won one out of the seven games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Beacons have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1150.
- The Beacons are 3-9-0 ATS this season.
- The average over/under for Valparaiso’s games this year is 4.3 more points than the point total of 140 in this outing.
Drake vs. Valparaiso Season Stat Comparison
|Drake Rank||Drake AVG||Valparaiso AVG||Valparaiso Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Drake Bulldogs Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bulldogs this season is Tucker DeVries, who averages 18.7 points, 5.9 rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game.
- Darnell Brodie is Drake’s leading rebounder, grabbing 7.1 per game, while Roman Penn is its best passer, averaging 3.8 assists in each contest.
- DeVries leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Valparaiso Beacons Leaders
- Ben Krikke averages 18.3 points per game to be the top scorer for the Beacons.
- The Valparaiso leaders in rebounding and assists are Jerome Palm with 6.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 3 points and 0.4 assists per game) and Nick Edwards with 4.4 assists per game (he also tacks on 8.3 points and 3.4 rebounds per game).
- Quinton Green averages 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Beacons.