Table of Contents
The Tarleton State Texans (6-6, 0-0 WAC) are favored (by 8 points) to extend a three-game home win streak when they host the UT Arlington Mavericks (5-8, 0-0 WAC) on Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 133.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Texans vs. Mavericks
- Game Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Stephenville, Texas
- Arena: Wisdom Gym
Tarleton State Betting Stats & Information
- Tarleton State has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Texans have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -416 or shorter.
- The Texans are 4-5-0 ATS this season.
- The Mavericks are a perfect 4-0 against the spread when an underdog by 8 points or more this year.
- The average total Tarleton State has had in its games this year is 10.3 more points than this particular game’s point total.
UT Arlington Betting Stats & Info
- UT Arlington has won two of the 10 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Mavericks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +316.
- So far this year, the Mavericks have compiled a 5-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Mavericks have a 4-0 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 8 points or more this season.
- The average point total for UT Arlington this season is 2.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Tarleton State vs. UT Arlington Season Stat Comparison
|Tarleton State Rank||Tarleton State AVG||UT Arlington AVG||UT Arlington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tarleton State Texans Leaders
- Freddy Hicks leads the Texans in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 17.9 points, grabbing 6.4 rebounds and dishing out 3 assists per game.
- Lue Williams makes more threes per game than any other member of the Texans, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.3 per contest.
UT Arlington Mavericks Leaders
- Shemar Wilson puts up 10 points and 8.5 rebounds per game for the Mavericks, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- UT Arlington’s assist leader is Marion Humphrey with 3.1 per game. He also averages 7.2 points per game and grabs 2.9 rebounds per game.
- Aaron Johnson-Cash is reliable from distance and leads the Mavericks with 1.3 made threes per game.