Table of Contents
The South Alabama Jaguars (6-6, 0-0 Sun Belt) are favored (-2.5) to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Georgia Southern Eagles (7-6, 0-0 Sun Belt) at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 29, 2022 at W.S. Hanner Fieldhouse. The matchup’s over/under is 132.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Jaguars vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Statesboro, Georgia
- Arena: W.S. Hanner Fieldhouse
South Alabama Betting Stats & Information
- South Alabama has not lost as the moneyline favorite this season, going 4-0.
- The Jaguars have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -162 or shorter.
- The Jaguars are 7-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are 2-4 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for South Alabama’s games this year is 8.3 more points than the total of 132 in this matchup.
Georgia Southern Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Georgia Southern has been the underdog seven times and won two of those games.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +132.
- The Eagles are 4-7-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this year, the Eagles are 2-4 against the spread.
- Georgia Southern’s games this year have averaged a total of 131.6 points, 0.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
South Alabama vs. Georgia Southern Season Stat Comparison
|South Alabama Rank||South Alabama AVG||Georgia Southern AVG||Georgia Southern Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
South Alabama Jaguars Leaders
- Isaiah Moore leads the Jaguars in points and assists per game, scoring 18.1 points and distributing 4.9 assists.
- Kevin Samuel leads South Alabama in rebounding, pulling down 9.3 rebounds per game while also scoring 11.8 points a contest.
- The Jaguars get the most three-point shooting production out of Greg Parham, who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
Georgia Southern Eagles Leaders
- Andrei Savrasov sits at the top of the Eagles scoring leaderboard with 12.6 points per game. He also pulls down 6.7 rebounds and dishes out 0.7 assists per game.
- The Georgia Southern leaders in rebounding and assists are Carlos Curry with 7.7 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.5 points and 0.2 assists per game) and Jalen Finch with 3.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 10 points and 3.5 rebounds per game).
- Tyren Moore is dependable from distance and leads the Eagles with 1.7 made threes per game.