Table of Contents
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Amon-Ra St. Brown for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. St. Brown’s Detroit Lions (7-8) and the Chicago Bears (3-12) play in a Week 17 matchup between NFC North foes at Ford Field.
Amon-Ra St. Brown Player Props vs. Chicago
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Chicago Bears
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: January 1, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 79.5 (-115)
Amon-Ra St. Brown Receiving Stats
- St. Brown has been targeted 132 times and has 96 catches, leading the Lions with 1,050 yards (75 per game) plus six TDs.
- St. Brown has been the target of 132 of his team’s 525 passing attempts this season, or 25.1% of the target share.
- He has scored six combined touchdowns this season, 13.3% of his team’s 45 offensive TDs.
- In his three matchups against the Bears, St. Brown’s 70.7 receiving yards average is 8.8 less than his over/under for Sunday’s game (79.5).
- St. Brown, in three games against them, has surpassed 79.5 receiving yards once.
- St. Brown, in three matchups, did not have a touchdown catch.
Last 3 Games
- at Panthers (12/24/2022): 7 receptions, 76 yardsat Jets (12/18/2022): 7 receptions, 76 yardsvs. Vikings (12/11/2022): 6 receptions, 68 yards