Table of Contents
There will be player prop bet markets available for Justin Fields before he takes to the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. NFC North foes meet in Week 17 when Fields and the Chicago Bears (3-12) play the Detroit Lions (7-8) at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
Create your NFL Pool with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Justin Fields Player Props vs. Detroit
- Matchup: Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: January 1, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 70.5 (-120)
Justin Fields Passing Stats
- Fields has thrown for 2,167 yards (154.8 per game) while completing 62.3% of his passes, with 16 TDs and 10 INTs.
- He’s also helped out via the running game, with 1,011 yards (72.2 per game) on 150 carries and eight TDs.
- So far this season, Fields has completed 185 of his 297 pass attempts. That’s 13.2 completions per game, which ranks 33rd in the league.
- Fields ranks 25th in the NFL with 1,242 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Bears have run 39.0% passing plays and 61.0% rushing plays this season. They rank 22nd in the NFL in scoring.
- Fields averaged 125.3 passing yards per game in three matchups against the Lions, 125.3 yards more than his over/under for Sunday.
- Fields threw multiple touchdown passes once over those contests against the Lions, and it was his only game with a TD pass against them.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Bills (12/24/2022): 15-of-23 (65.2%), 119 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTsvs. Eagles (12/18/2022): 14-of-21 (66.7%), 152 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs; 15 carries, 95 yardsvs. Packers (12/4/2022): 20-of-25 (80%), 254 yards, 0 TDs, 2 INTs; 6 carries, 71 yards, 1 TD