Table of Contents
Sportsbooks have installed player props for David Montgomery ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. NFC North rivals meet in Week 17 when Montgomery’s Chicago Bears (3-12) play the Detroit Lions (7-8) at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
David Montgomery Player Props vs. Detroit
- Matchup: Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: January 1, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 60.5 (-110)
David Montgomery Rushing Stats
- This season Montgomery has posted 188 carries for 756 yards (54.0 per game) and five scores.
- He has also posted 32 catches for 304 yards (21.7 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- He has accounted for 17.6% of his team’s 34 offensive touchdowns this season, with six total.
- His team has run the ball 514 times this season, and he’s taken 188 of those attempts (36.6%).
- Montgomery has racked up 322 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to 17 broken tackles), which is 11th among qualified runners.
- In his three career matchups against them, Montgomery has averaged 63 rushing yards against the Lions, 2.5 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- In three games against them, Montgomery has rushed for more than 60.5 yards once.
- Montgomery has had a rushing touchdown in one matchup versus the Lions, and had multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Bills (12/24/2022): 16 carries, 62 yards; 4 receptions, 22 yardsvs. Eagles (12/18/2022): 12 carries, 53 yards, 1 TD; 3 receptions, 38 yards, 1 TDvs. Packers (12/4/2022): 14 carries, 61 yards, 1 TD