Table of Contents
Sportsbooks have listed player props for Latavius Murray ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Murray and the Denver Broncos (4-11) ready for an AFC West matchup in Week 17 against the Kansas City Chiefs (12-3) at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Create your NFL Pool with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Latavius Murray Player Props vs. Kansas City
- Matchup: Denver Broncos at Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: January 1, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 47.5 (-120)
Latavius Murray Rushing Stats
- The team’s top rusher, Murray, has carried 144 times for 601 yards (54.6 per game), with five TDs.
- He also averages 9.2 receiving yards, grabbing 22 passes for 101 yards on the season.
- Murray ranks 40th in rushing yards after contact this season with 161, thanks in part to four broken tackles.
Against Kansas City
- In his two career matchups against the Chiefs, Murray averaged 34 rushing yards per game, 13.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Murray has never rushed for more than 47.5 yards against the Chiefs.
- Murray has had a rushing touchdown in one game versus the Chiefs, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- at Rams (12/25/2022): 8 carries, 34 yardsvs. Cardinals (12/18/2022): 24 carries, 130 yards, 1 TDvs. Chiefs (12/11/2022): 8 carries, 32 yards