Table of Contents
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Evan Engram and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Engram and the Jacksonville Jaguars (7-8) ready for an AFC South matchup in Week 17 against the Houston Texans (2-12-1) at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas.
Evan Engram Player Props vs. Houston
- Matchup: Jacksonville Jaguars at Houston Texans
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: January 1, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 48.5 (-115)
Evan Engram Receiving Stats
- Engram’s 92 targets have resulted in 68 catches for 723 yards (48.2 per game) and four scores.
- So far this season, 17.2% of the 535 passes thrown by his team have gone Engram’s way.
- He has scored four combined touchdowns this season, 10.8% of his team’s 37 offensive TDs.
- In his one matchup against the Texans, Engram’s 69 receiving yards total is 20.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game (48.5).
- Engram has had more than 48.5 receiving yards against the Texans every time.
- Engram did not have a touchdown catch in that contest against the Texans.
Last 3 Games
- at Jets (12/22/2022): 7 receptions, 113 yardsvs. Cowboys (12/18/2022): 8 receptions, 62 yardsat Titans (12/11/2022): 11 receptions, 162 yards, 2 TDs