Table of Contents
The Jacksonville State Gamecocks (7-6, 0-0 ASUN) are 6-point favorites as they look to continue a five-game home winning streak when they take on the North Alabama Lions (8-5, 0-0 ASUN) on Friday, December 30, 2022 at Pete Mathews Coliseum. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 139.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gamecocks vs. Lions
- Game Day: Friday, December 30, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Jacksonville, Alabama
- Arena: Pete Mathews Coliseum
Jacksonville State Betting Stats & Information
- Jacksonville State has been favored on the moneyline four times this season. They’ve gone 3-1 in those games.
- The Gamecocks have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -269 or shorter.
- The Gamecocks have a 5-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Lions have a 3-3 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 6 points or more.
- The average total for Jacksonville State’s games this year is 7.1 more points than the over/under of 139.5 in this game.
North Alabama Betting Stats & Info
- This season, North Alabama has won three out of the seven games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +208.
- So far this season, the Lions have put together a 5-4-1 record against the spread.
- The Lions are 3-3 against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this year.
- The average point total for North Alabama this year is 8.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Jacksonville State vs. North Alabama Season Stat Comparison
|Jacksonville State Rank||Jacksonville State AVG||North Alabama AVG||North Alabama Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Jacksonville State Gamecocks Leaders
- The Gamecocks leader in points and assists is Demaree King, who puts up 16 points per game along with 2.9 assists.
- Jacksonville State’s best rebounder is Juwan Perdue, who averages 7.8 boards per game in addition to his 8.5 PPG average.
- King makes more threes per game than any other member of the Gamecocks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.2 per contest.
North Alabama Lions Leaders
- Daniel Ortiz is the top scorer for the Lions with 13.2 points per game. He also adds 3.7 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game to his statistics.
- The North Alabama leaders in rebounding and assists are Damien Forrest with 6.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.5 points and 0.8 assists per game) and KJ Johnson with 3.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 10.8 points and 2.8 rebounds per game).
- Ortiz is dependable from deep and leads the Lions with 2.8 made threes per game.