Table of Contents
The No. 15 Wisconsin Badgers (9-2) are heavily favored (-21.5) to extend a four-game winning streak when they host the Western Michigan Broncos (4-8) at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, December 30, 2022 at Kohl Center. The matchup has an over/under of 125.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Badgers vs. Broncos
- Game Day: Friday, December 30, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Madison, Wisconsin
- Arena: Kohl Center
Wisconsin Betting Stats & Information
- Wisconsin has gone 6-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 85.7%).
- The Badgers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -5000 or shorter.
- The Badgers are 8-3-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 21.5-point underdogs this season, the Broncos are 1-0 against the spread.
- Wisconsin’s average total in matchups this year has been 129.1, 3.6 points higher than the total in this particular game.
Western Michigan Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Western Michigan has been listed as the underdog in six games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Broncos have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +1800 moneyline set for this game.
- The Broncos have only covered the spread twice in nine opportunities this season.
- The Broncos are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 21.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Western Michigan this season is 10.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Wisconsin vs. Western Michigan Season Stat Comparison
|Wisconsin Rank||Wisconsin AVG||Western Michigan AVG||Western Michigan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wisconsin Badgers Leaders
- The Badgers leader in points and rebounds is Tyler Wahl, who scores 14.5 points and pulls down 6.9 rebounds per game.
- Steven Crowl leads Wisconsin in assists, averaging 3.5 per game while also scoring 10.3 points per contest.
- Connor Essegian leads the Badgers in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Western Michigan Broncos Leaders
- Lamar Norman Jr.’s points (18.3 per game) and assists (2.5 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Broncos’ leaderboards.
- Markeese Hastings is at the top of the Western Michigan rebounding leaderboard with 9.3 rebounds per game. He also notches 6.3 points and adds 1.3 assists per game.
- Norman knocks down 3.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Broncos.