Table of Contents
Summit opponents meet when the North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (6-8, 0-1 Summit) host the North Dakota State Bison (3-11, 0-2 Summit) at Betty Engelstad Sioux Center, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, December 30, 2022. The Bison are 1.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 142.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Fightin’ Hawks vs. Bison
- Game Day: Friday, December 30, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Arena: Betty Engelstad Sioux Center
North Dakota Betting Stats & Information
- North Dakota has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Fightin’ Hawks have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -114 or shorter.
- The Fightin’ Hawks are 6-5-1 against the spread this season.
- The Bison have a 3-6 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- North Dakota’s average point total in matchups this season is 142.1, 0.4 points below the over/under in this game.
North Dakota State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, North Dakota State has been the underdog 11 times and won one of those games.
- The Bison have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -108 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Bison have put together a 3-9-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Bison are 3-6 against the spread.
- North Dakota State’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 147.4 points, 4.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
North Dakota vs. North Dakota State Season Stat Comparison
|North Dakota Rank||North Dakota AVG||North Dakota State AVG||North Dakota State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks Leaders
- The Fightin’ Hawks scoring leader is B.J. Omot, who averages 11.4 per contest to go with 3.1 rebounds and 1.1 assists.
- Tsotne Tsartsidze leads North Dakota in rebounding, averaging 4.3 per game, while Jalun Trent leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.1 in each contest.
- Matt Norman makes more threes per game than any other member of the Fightin’ Hawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
North Dakota State Bison Leaders
- The Bison’s leader in scoring and rebounding is Grant Nelson with 15.9 points and 8.1 rebounds per game.
- Boden Skunberg’s assist statline paces North Dakota State; he records 1.9 assists per game.
- Tajavis Miller is the top scorer from deep for the Bison, hitting 1.8 threes per game.