Table of Contents
Patriot opponents square off when the Boston University Terriers (7-6, 0-0 Patriot) host the Navy Midshipmen (7-5, 0-0 Patriot) at Case Gym, beginning at 2:00 PM ET on Friday, December 30, 2022. The Midshipmen are 1.5-point underdogs in the game. The point total in the matchup is 131.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Terriers vs. Midshipmen
- Game Day: Friday, December 30, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: Case Gym
Boston University Betting Stats & Information
- Boston University has been the moneyline favorite eight times this season. They’ve gone 6-2 in those games.
- The Terriers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -128 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Terriers have compiled a 6-6-0 record against the spread.
- The Midshipmen have a 3-3 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average total Boston University has had set in matchups this year is 4.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
Navy Betting Stats & Info
- Navy has been underdogs in six games this season and won three (50%) of those contests.
- The Midshipmen have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +103 moneyline set for this game.
- The Midshipmen have a 6-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Midshipmen have a 3-3 record against the spread.
- The average over/under for Navy’s games this year is 12.2 more points than the point total of 131.5 in this outing.
Boston University vs. Navy Season Stat Comparison
|Boston University Rank||Boston University AVG||Navy AVG||Navy Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boston University Terriers Leaders
- Walter Whyte leads the Terriers in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 14.5 points and 6.2 rebounds per game.
- Boston University’s best passer is Ethan Brittain-Watts, who averages two assists per game to go with his 9.3 PPG scoring average.
- Brittain-Watts leads the Terriers in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Navy Midshipmen Leaders
- Tyler Nelson sits on top of the Midshipmen leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 13.4 points and 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Navy’s assist leader is Daniel Deaver with 3.5 per game. He also scores 9.6 points per game and adds 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Nelson makes 2.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Midshipmen.