Table of Contents
The Michigan State Spartans (8-4) are heavily favored (-16.5) to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Buffalo Bulls (6-6) at 6:00 PM ET on Friday, December 30, 2022 at Jack Breslin Students Events Center. The point total is 144.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Spartans vs. Bulls
- Game Day: Friday, December 30, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: East Lansing, Michigan
- Arena: Jack Breslin Students Events Center
Michigan State Betting Stats & Information
- Michigan State has gone 6-3 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7%).
- The Spartans have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -2143 or shorter.
- The Spartans have a 5-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulls are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 16.5 points or more this year.
- The average total Michigan State has had set in games this year is 8.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Buffalo Betting Stats & Info
- Buffalo has entered the game as underdogs eight times this season and won three of those games.
- The Bulls have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +983 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bulls are 7-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulls are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 16.5 points or more this season.
- Buffalo’s games this year have averaged a total of 156.1 points, 11.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Michigan State vs. Buffalo Season Stat Comparison
|Michigan State Rank||Michigan State AVG||Buffalo AVG||Buffalo Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Michigan State Spartans Leaders
- The Spartans leader in points and rebounds is Joey Hauser, who scores 14.1 points and grabs 7.1 rebounds per game.
- A.J Hoggard is Michigan State’s best passer, distributing 5.9 assists per game while scoring 12.7 PPG.
- The Spartans get the most three-point shooting production out of Hauser, who knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
Buffalo Bulls Leaders
- The Bulls’ Curtis Jones racks up enough points (14.6 per game) and assists (2.8 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- LaQuill Hardnett is at the top of the Buffalo rebounding leaderboard with 5.9 rebounds per game. He also notches 8.4 points and tacks on 1.2 assists per game.
- Jones is dependable from distance and leads the Bulls with 2.3 made threes per game.