Table of Contents
MAAC opponents meet when the Quinnipiac Bobcats (9-4, 0-2 MAAC) host the Siena Saints (7-5, 1-0 MAAC) at People’s United Center, tipping off at 4:00 PM ET on Friday, December 30, 2022. The Saints are 4-point underdogs in the game. The point total for the matchup is 140.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. Saints
- Game Day: Friday, December 30, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Hamden, Connecticut
- Arena: People’s United Center
Quinnipiac Betting Stats & Information
- Quinnipiac is 5-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 71.4%).
- The Bobcats have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -186 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bobcats have put together a 6-6-1 record against the spread.
- The Saints are 2-3-1 against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- Quinnipiac’s average point total in outings this season is 139.6, 0.9 points less than the total in this game.
Siena Betting Stats & Info
- Siena has been underdogs in eight games this season and won four (50%) of those contests.
- The Saints have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +149.
- So far this season, the Saints have compiled a 6-5-1 record against the spread.
- The Saints are 2-3-1 against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this season.
- The average over/under in Siena’s games this season is 0.3 more points than the point total of 140.5 in this outing.
Quinnipiac vs. Siena Season Stat Comparison
|Quinnipiac Rank||Quinnipiac AVG||Siena AVG||Siena Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Quinnipiac Bobcats Leaders
- Ike Nweke leads the Bobcats in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 11.1 points and 6.7 rebounds per game.
- Luis Kortright is Quinnipiac’s best passer, distributing 3.9 assists per game while scoring 10.7 PPG.
- The Bobcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Tyrese Williams, who knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
Siena Saints Leaders
- Javian McCollum’s points (17.3 per game) and assists (4.3 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Saints’ leaderboards.
- Jared Billups is at the top of the Siena rebounding leaderboard with 6.4 rebounds per game. He also scores 7.7 points and tacks on 1.3 assists per game.
- Andrew Platek hits 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Saints.