Table of Contents
The South Carolina Gamecocks (6-6) square off against the Eastern Michigan Eagles (3-9) as 9-point favorites on Friday, December 30, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 141.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gamecocks vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Friday, December 30, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Columbia, South Carolina
- Arena: Colonial Life Arena
South Carolina Betting Stats & Information
- South Carolina has won 75% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (3-1).
- The Gamecocks have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -435 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Gamecocks have compiled a 6-6-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 9-point underdogs this year, the Eagles are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average point total in South Carolina’s games this season is 7.4 fewer points than the over/under of 141 in this matchup.
Eastern Michigan Betting Stats & Info
- Eastern Michigan has won two of the 10 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Eagles have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +325 moneyline set for this game.
- The Eagles are 4-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 9 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Eastern Michigan this season is 15.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
South Carolina vs. Eastern Michigan Season Stat Comparison
|South Carolina Rank||South Carolina AVG||Eastern Michigan AVG||Eastern Michigan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
South Carolina Gamecocks Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Gamecocks is Gregory ‘GG’ Jackson II, who puts up 16.6 points and 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Meechie Johnson Jr. leads South Carolina in assists, averaging 3.8 per game while also scoring 11.1 points per contest.
- The Gamecocks get the most three-point shooting production out of Johnson, who makes 2.5 threes per game.
Eastern Michigan Eagles Leaders
- The Eagles’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Emoni Bates with 19.4 points and 5.7 rebounds per game.
- Tyson Acuff’s assist statline paces Eastern Michigan; he dishes out 3.1 assists per game.
- Bates is dependable from three-point range and leads the Eagles with 2.7 made threes per game.