Table of Contents
The Iowa State Cyclones (9-2, 0-0 Big 12) are slight underdogs (by 2 points) to extend an eight-game home winning streak when they host the No. 12 Baylor Bears (10-2, 0-0 Big 12) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 132.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bears vs. Cyclones
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Ames, Iowa
- Arena: James H. Hilton Coliseum
Baylor Betting Stats & Information
- Baylor has been the moneyline favorite 10 times this season. They’ve gone 8-2 in those games.
- The Bears have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -135 or shorter.
- The Bears have a 6-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cyclones have a 1-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Baylor’s games this season is 13.7 more points than the total of 132.5 in this matchup.
Iowa State Betting Stats & Info
- Iowa State has been underdogs in four games this season and won two (50%) of those contests.
- The Cyclones have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +111 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Cyclones have put together a 6-5-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 2-point underdogs this season, the Cyclones are 1-2 against the spread.
- The average point total for Iowa State this year is 4.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Baylor vs. Iowa State Season Stat Comparison
|Baylor Rank||Baylor AVG||Iowa State AVG||Iowa State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Baylor Bears Leaders
- Adam Flagler leads the Bears in points and assists per game, scoring 16.1 points and distributing 5.2 assists.
- Flo Thamba is Baylor’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 5.2 boards in each contest while scoring 4.5 points per game.
- Flagler leads the Bears in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Iowa State Cyclones Leaders
- Jaren Holmes is at the top of the Cyclones scoring leaderboard with 13.8 points per game. He also pulls down 3.5 rebounds and racks up 3.1 assists per game.
- Aljaz Kunc has a stat line of 5.9 rebounds, 8.5 points and 2.3 assists per game for Iowa State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Tamin Lipsey holds the top spot for assists with 4.4 per game, adding 6.1 points and 2.6 rebounds per matchup.
- Caleb Grill is reliable from deep and leads the Cyclones with 1.9 made threes per game.