Table of Contents
The Dayton Flyers (9-5, 1-0 A-10) are favored (by 3.5 points) to stop a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Davidson Wildcats (8-5, 1-0 A-10) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 129.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Flyers vs. Wildcats
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Davidson, North Carolina
- Arena: John M. Belk Arena
Dayton Betting Stats & Information
- Dayton has won 69.2% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (9-4).
- The Flyers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -171 or shorter.
- The Flyers have gone 6-8-0 ATS this season.
- The Wildcats are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total in Dayton’s games this year is 3.7 fewer points than the total of 129.5 in this matchup.
Davidson Betting Stats & Info
- Davidson has entered the game as underdogs three times this season and won once.
- The Wildcats have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +139 odds on them winning this game.
- The Wildcats have a 6-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Davidson this season is 13.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Dayton vs. Davidson Season Stat Comparison
|Dayton Rank||Dayton AVG||Davidson AVG||Davidson Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Dayton Flyers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Flyers this season is Daron Holmes, who averages 18 points, 8.1 rebounds, and 1.7 assists per game.
- Dayton’s leading rebounder is Toumani Camara averaging 9.5 boards per game and its best passer is Malachi Smith and his 4.5 assists per game.
- Mustapha Amzil makes more threes per game than any other member of the Flyers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
Davidson Wildcats Leaders
- Foster Loyer scores 17.4 points and adds 5.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Wildcats’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Sam Mennenga grabs 7.4 rebounds per game (he also scores 15.5 points per game and adds 1.5 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Davidson rebounding leaderboard.
- Loyer is dependable from distance and leads the Wildcats with 2.6 made threes per game.