Table of Contents
The Bradley Braves (9-5, 2-1 MVC) are heavily favored (by 13.5 points) to continue a seven-game home winning streak when they host the UIC Flames (9-5, 1-2 MVC) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 131.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Braves vs. Flames
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Peoria, Illinois
- Arena: Carver Arena
Bradley Betting Stats & Information
- Bradley is 7-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 87.5%).
- The Braves have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1250 or shorter.
- The Braves are 7-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 13.5-point underdogs this season, the Flames are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average point total in Bradley’s games this year is 2.7 fewer points than the over/under of 131 in this matchup.
UIC Betting Stats & Info
- UIC has won one of the six games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Flames have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +700 moneyline set for this game.
- The Flames are 10-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Flames are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 13.5 points or more this year.
- UIC’s games this season have averaged a total of 135.1 points, 4.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Bradley vs. UIC Season Stat Comparison
|Bradley Rank||Bradley AVG||UIC AVG||UIC Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Bradley Braves Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Braves is Rienk Mast, who averages 13.6 points and eight rebounds per game.
- Duke Deen is Bradley’s best passer, distributing 3.1 assists per game while scoring 11 PPG.
- Deen makes more threes per game than any other member of the Braves, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
UIC Flames Leaders
- Jace Carter scores 15.6 points per game to be the top scorer for the Flames.
- Toby Okani puts up a stat line of 7.6 rebounds, 13.1 points and 2.1 assists per game for UIC to take the top rebound spot on the team. Trevante Anderson has the top spot for assists with 3.8 per game, adding 12 points and 2.9 rebounds per outing.
- Carter is the most prolific from distance for the Flames, hitting 1.6 threes per game.