Table of Contents
The Charlotte 49ers (10-3, 1-1 C-USA) are 5.5-point favorites as they look to build on a four-game home win streak when they take on the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (8-5, 1-1 C-USA) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at Dale F. Halton Arena. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 133.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for 49ers vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Arena: Dale F. Halton Arena
Charlotte Betting Stats & Information
- Charlotte is 8-2 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 80%).
- The 49ers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -260 or shorter.
- The 49ers are 10-3-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 5.5-point underdogs this year, the Bulldogs are 2-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under Charlotte has had set in matchups this season is 3.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Louisiana Tech Betting Stats & Info
- Louisiana Tech has been underdogs in four games this season and won one (25%) of those contests.
- The Bulldogs have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +203 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bulldogs are 6-5-0 ATS this season.
- The Bulldogs are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Louisiana Tech this season is 13.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Charlotte vs. Louisiana Tech Season Stat Comparison
|Charlotte Rank||Charlotte AVG||Louisiana Tech AVG||Louisiana Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Charlotte 49ers Leaders
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the 49ers is Aly Khalifa, who grabs 7.2 boards and distributes 3.5 assists per game to go with a 10.4 PPG scoring average.
- Brice Williams leads Charlotte in scoring, averaging 10.6 per game to go with 3.5 rebounds and 0.9 assists.
- The 49ers get the most three-point shooting production out of Igor Milicic Jr., who knocks down 1.6 threes per game.
Louisiana Tech Bulldogs Leaders
- Cobe Williams is the top scorer for the Bulldogs with 17.7 points per game. He also adds 3.1 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Louisiana Tech’s leader in rebounds is Isaiah Crawford with 5.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Jordan Crawford with 4.8 per game.
- Keaston Willis is consistent from deep and leads the Bulldogs with 2.5 made threes per game.