Table of Contents
Courtland Sutton has player prop bets available from oddsmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Sutton and the Denver Broncos (4-11) are set for an AFC West matchup in Week 17 against the Kansas City Chiefs (12-3) at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Courtland Sutton Player Props vs. Kansas City
- Matchup: Denver Broncos at Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: January 1, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 53.5 (-115)
Courtland Sutton Receiving Stats
- Sutton has totaled 752 yards receiving on 57 catches with one TD this campaign, averaging 57.8 yards per game.
- So far this season, 18.9% of the 509 passes thrown by his team have gone Sutton’s way.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 4.5% of his team’s 22 offensive TDs.
Against Kansas City
- In his three matchups against the Chiefs, Sutton’s 9.3 receiving yards average is 44.2 less than his over/under for Sunday’s game (53.5).
- Sutton has never had more than 53.5 receiving yards against the Chiefs.
- Sutton, in three matchups, did not have a touchdown catch.
Last 3 Games
- at Rams (12/25/2022): 5 receptions, 64 yardsvs. Cardinals (12/18/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yardsvs. Chiefs (12/11/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yards