Table of Contents
Before placing any wagers on Jaylen Waddle’s player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. AFC East opponents hit the field in Week 17 when Waddle and the Miami Dolphins (8-7) meet the New England Patriots (7-8) at Gillette Stadium.
Jaylen Waddle Player Props vs. New England
- Matchup: Miami Dolphins at New England Patriots
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: January 1, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 55.5 (-115)
Jaylen Waddle Receiving Stats
- Waddle has 1,260 receiving yards on 67 catches (107 targets) with eight TDs this campaign, averaging 84 yards per game.
- So far this season, 20.9% of the 513 passes thrown by his team have gone Waddle’s way.
- He has scored eight combined touchdowns this season, 20.5% of his team’s 39 offensive TDs.
Against New England
- In his three matchups against the Patriots, Waddle’s 52.3 receiving yards average is 3.2 less than his over/under for Sunday’s game (55.5).
- In three matchups against them, Waddle has gone over 55.5 yards receiving twice.
- Waddle, in three matchups, had a touchdown catch every time. But he did not have multiple TDs in any of those games.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Packers (12/25/2022): 5 receptions, 143 yards, 1 TDat Bills (12/17/2022): 3 receptions, 114 yards, 1 TDat Chargers (12/11/2022): 2 receptions, 31 yards