Table of Contents
Before placing any bets on Mac Jones’ player prop bet markets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. Jones and the New England Patriots (7-8) are set for an AFC East matchup in Week 17 against the Miami Dolphins (8-7) at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
Mac Jones Player Props vs. Miami
- Matchup: New England Patriots vs. Miami Dolphins
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: January 1, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 224.5 (-115)
Mac Jones Passing Stats
- Jones has thrown for 2,550 yards (212.5 per game) while completing 65.6% of his passes, with nine TDs and eight INTs.
- He’s figured in the ground attack as well, with 96 yards (8 per game) on 40 carries and one TD.
- Jones has completed 20.2 passes per game this season, 18th in the league.
- Jones ranks 22nd in the NFL with 1,301 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Patriots, who rank 16th in the NFL in points scored, have dropped back to pass 55.1% of the time while running the football 44.9% of the time.
- Jones averages 251.7 passing yards per game in three matchups against the Dolphins, 27.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Jones recorded more yards than this game’s 224.5-yard over/under two times in those matchups.
- While Jones didn’t throw multiple TDs in a game against the Dolphins, he threw one touchdown pass in all three of those matchups.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Bengals (12/24/2022): 21-of-33 (63.6%), 240 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTsat Raiders (12/18/2022): 13-of-31 (41.9%), 112 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTsat Cardinals (12/12/2022): 24-of-35 (68.6%), 235 yards, 0 TDs, 1 INT