Table of Contents
The Eastern Kentucky Colonels (7-6, 0-0 ASUN) are slightly favored (by 1 point) to build on a four-game home win streak when they host the Queens Royals (11-3, 1-0 ASUN) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 149.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Colonels vs. Royals
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Richmond, Kentucky
- Arena: Alumni Coliseum McBrayer Arena
Eastern Kentucky Betting Stats & Information
- Eastern Kentucky has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it split the two games.
- The Colonels have not played a game with moneyline odds of -111 or shorter.
- The Colonels’ ATS record is 5-5-0 this season.
- The Royals are 6-1 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- Eastern Kentucky’s average point total in matchups this year is 154.3, 5.3 points higher than the total in this game.
Queens Betting Stats & Info
- Queens has entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won four of those games.
- The Royals have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -111 odds on them winning this game.
- The Royals are 9-2-0 ATS this year.
- The Royals have a 6-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1 point or more.
- The average point total for Queens this year is 2.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Eastern Kentucky vs. Queens Season Stat Comparison
|Eastern Kentucky Rank||Eastern Kentucky AVG||Queens AVG||Queens Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Eastern Kentucky Colonels Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Colonels this season is Devontae Blanton, who averages 15.8 points, six rebounds, and 2.8 assists per game.
- Eastern Kentucky’s leading rebounder is Michael Moreno averaging 6.2 boards per game and its best passer is Tayshawn Comer and his 3.7 assists per game.
- The Colonels get the most three-point shooting production out of Moreno, who makes 3.2 threes per game.
Queens Royals Leaders
- Kenny Dye’s points (17.9 per game) and assists (4.7 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Royals’ leaderboards.
- Gavin Rains’ stat line of 10.6 rebounds, 7 points and two assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Queens rebounding leaderboard.
- Dye is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Royals, hitting 1.9 threes per game.