Table of Contents
The Montana State Bobcats (8-6, 1-0 Big Sky) are favored (by 6 points) to extend a four-game home win streak when they host the Eastern Washington Eagles (7-7, 1-0 Big Sky) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 142 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Bozeman, Montana
- Arena: Worthington Arena
Montana State Betting Stats & Information
- Montana State has compiled a 4-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 80% of those games).
- The Bobcats have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -253 or shorter.
- The Bobcats have a 7-3-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are 2-3 against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Montana State has had in its matchups this year is 3.6 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Eastern Washington Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Eastern Washington has been the underdog nine times and won two of those games.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +200 odds on them winning this game.
- The Eagles are 7-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Eagles have a 2-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 6 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Eastern Washington this season is 1.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Montana State vs. Eastern Washington Season Stat Comparison
|Montana State Rank||Montana State AVG||Eastern Washington AVG||Eastern Washington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Montana State Bobcats Leaders
- Raequan Battle leads the Bobcats in scoring, tallying 16.9 points per game to go with 3.5 rebounds and 1.2 assists.
- Jubrile Belo leads Montana State in rebounding, averaging 6.1 per game, while Darius Brown II leads the team in assists, distributing an average of five in each contest.
- Battle leads the Bobcats in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Eastern Washington Eagles Leaders
- Steele Venters is at the top of the Eagles scoring leaderboard with 14.3 points per game. He also collects 2.5 rebounds and averages 1.1 assists per game.
- Casey Jones has a stat line of 6.8 rebounds, 6.5 points and one assist per game for Eastern Washington to take the top rebound spot on the team. Angelo Allegri holds the top spot for assists with 3.4 per game, adding 11.1 points and 5.1 rebounds per outing.
- Venters averages 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Eagles.