Table of Contents
The No. 4 Kansas Jayhawks (11-1, 0-0 Big 12) are heavy favorites (-10) as they look to build on an eight-game home winning streak when they take on the Oklahoma State Cowboys (8-4, 0-0 Big 12) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at Allen Fieldhouse. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 139.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Jayhawks vs. Cowboys
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Lawrence, Kansas
- Arena: Allen Fieldhouse
Kansas Betting Stats & Information
- Kansas has won all 10 games when favored on the moneyline this season.
- The Jayhawks have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -519 or shorter.
- The Jayhawks are 5-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The average total Kansas has had in its matchups this year is 4.2 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Oklahoma State Betting Stats & Info
- Oklahoma State has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cowboys have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +375 moneyline set for this game.
- The Cowboys are 6-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The average total in Oklahoma State’s games this season is 5.8 fewer points than the point total of 139 in this outing.
Kansas vs. Oklahoma State Season Stat Comparison
|Kansas Rank||Kansas AVG||Oklahoma State AVG||Oklahoma State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kansas Jayhawks Leaders
- Jalen Wilson leads the Jayhawks in scoring and rebounding, tallying 21.1 points and 9 boards per game.
- Dajuan Harris is Kansas’ best passer, distributing 6.6 assists per game while scoring 7.7 PPG.
- Gradey Dick makes more threes per game than any other member of the Jayhawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest.
Oklahoma State Cowboys Leaders
- Avery Anderson III collects 12.2 points and tacks on 3.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Cowboys’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Moussa Cisse’s stat line of 10.8 rebounds, 8.6 points and 0.6 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Oklahoma State rebounding leaderboard.
- John-Michael Wright averages 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cowboys.