Table of Contents
The George Mason Patriots (8-5, 0-0 A-10) are just 3-point favorites as they attempt to build on a six-game home winning streak when they host the Richmond Spiders (7-6, 0-0 A-10) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at EagleBank Arena. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 131.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Patriots vs. Spiders
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Fairfax, Virginia
- Arena: EagleBank Arena
George Mason Betting Stats & Information
- George Mason is 6-3 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7%).
- The Patriots have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -157 or shorter.
- The Patriots have gone 7-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Spiders are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this season.
- George Mason’s average point total in matchups this year is 138.5, seven points higher than the total in this game.
Richmond Betting Stats & Info
- Richmond has been underdogs in six games this season and won two (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Spiders have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +128 moneyline set for this game.
- The Spiders’ ATS record is 7-6-0 this year.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this season, the Spiders are 1-1 against the spread.
- Richmond’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 135.3 points, 3.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
George Mason vs. Richmond Season Stat Comparison
|George Mason Rank||George Mason AVG||Richmond AVG||Richmond Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
George Mason Patriots Leaders
- Victor Bailey Jr. leads the Patriots in scoring, tallying 13 points per game to go with 4.2 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Josh Oduro leads George Mason in rebounding, averaging 6.6 per game, while Ronald Polite leads the team in assists, distributing an average of four in each contest.
- Bailey makes more threes per game than any other member of the Patriots, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
Richmond Spiders Leaders
- The Spiders’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Tyler Burton with 19 points and 7.9 rebounds per game.
- Jason Nelson dishes out more assists than any other Richmond player with 3.1 per game. He also scores 10.3 points and pulls down 2.8 rebounds per game.
- Burton is the top shooter from distance for the Spiders, hitting 2.3 threes per game.