Table of Contents
The Duquesne Dukes (10-4, 0-1 A-10) are 9-point favorites as they attempt to extend a three-game home winning streak when they host the Rhode Island Rams (4-8, 0-0 A-10) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 137.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Dukes vs. Rams
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Arena: UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse
Duquesne Betting Stats & Information
- Duquesne is 9-2 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 81.8%).
- The Dukes have not played as a moneyline favorite of -423 or shorter.
- The Dukes’ ATS record is 7-7-0 this season.
- The Rams are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 9 points or more this year.
- The average total in Duquesne’s games this season is 8.9 more points than the total of 137 in this game.
Rhode Island Betting Stats & Info
- Rhode Island has entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won once.
- The Rams have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +322 moneyline set for this game.
- The Rams have a 5-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 9-point underdogs this year, the Rams are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Rhode Island’s games this season is 2.9 fewer points than the point total of 137 for this outing.
Duquesne vs. Rhode Island Season Stat Comparison
|Duquesne Rank||Duquesne AVG||Rhode Island AVG||Rhode Island Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Duquesne Dukes Leaders
- The Dukes scoring leader is Dae Dae Grant, who averages 17.2 per contest to go with 4.1 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Austin Rotroff leads Duquesne in rebounding, averaging 6.4 per game, while Tevin Brewer leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.2 in each contest.
- The Dukes get the most three-point shooting production out of Grant, who knocks down 3.3 threes per game.
Rhode Island Rams Leaders
- Ishmael Leggett is at the top of the Rams scoring leaderboard with 16.2 points per game. He also grabs 5.8 rebounds and racks up three assists per game.
- The Rhode Island leaders in rebounding and assists are Malik Martin with 6.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.8 points and one assist per game) and Sebastian Thomas with 3.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 5.2 points and 1.9 rebounds per game).
- Leggett is dependable from three-point range and leads the Rams with 1.7 made threes per game.