Table of Contents
The Radford Highlanders (6-8, 0-1 Big South) are favored (by 8.5 points) to extend a four-game home winning streak when they host the Presbyterian Blue Hose (5-9, 1-0 Big South) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 132 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Highlanders vs. Blue Hose
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Radford, Virginia
- Arena: Dedmon Center
Radford Betting Stats & Information
- Radford has been the moneyline favorite six times this season. They’ve finished 4-2 in those games.
- The Highlanders have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -426 or shorter.
- The Highlanders are 8-4-0 ATS this season.
- The Blue Hose are 1-4 against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Radford has had in its games this season is 7.4 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Presbyterian Betting Stats & Info
- Presbyterian has entered the game as underdogs nine times this season and won once.
- The Blue Hose have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +315 odds on them winning this game.
- The Blue Hose are 5-7-0 ATS this year.
- The Blue Hose have a 1-4 record against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this season.
- The average total for Presbyterian’s games this year is two more points than the point total of 132 in this outing.
Radford vs. Presbyterian Season Stat Comparison
|Radford Rank||Radford AVG||Presbyterian AVG||Presbyterian Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Radford Highlanders Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Highlanders this season is Kenyon Giles, who averages 12.4 points, 1.4 rebounds, and 1.5 assists per game.
- Radford’s leading rebounder is Shaquan Jules averaging 6.6 boards per game and its best passer is Josiah Jeffers and his 4.4 assists per game.
- DaQuan Smith leads the Highlanders in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Presbyterian Blue Hose Leaders
- Crosby James scores 10.8 points per game to be the top scorer for the Blue Hose.
- The Presbyterian leaders in rebounding and assists are Marquis Barnett with six rebounds per game (he also adds 9.4 points and 1.4 assists per game) and Trevon Reddish with 2.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.1 points and 4.1 rebounds per game).
- James hits 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Blue Hose.