Table of Contents
The Niagara Purple Eagles (6-5, 1-1 MAAC) host the Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (5-8, 1-1 MAAC) after winning four home games in a row. The Purple Eagles are favored by just 2.5 points in the contest, which starts at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 31, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 122.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Purple Eagles vs. Mountaineers
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Lewiston, New York
- Arena: Gallagher Center
Niagara Betting Stats & Information
- Niagara has won 75% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (3-1).
- The Purple Eagles have not played a game with moneyline odds of -147 or shorter.
- The Purple Eagles have a 5-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Mountaineers have a 5-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Niagara has had set in games this season is eight more points than this outing’s point total.
Mount St. Mary’s Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Mount St. Mary’s has been the underdog eight times and won three of those games.
- The Mountaineers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +121.
- The Mountaineers have a 6-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Mountaineers are 5-2 against the spread.
- The average point total for Mount St. Mary’s this year is 7.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Niagara vs. Mount St. Mary’s Season Stat Comparison
|Niagara Rank||Niagara AVG||Mount St. Mary’s AVG||Mount St. Mary’s Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Niagara Purple Eagles Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Purple Eagles is Noah Thomasson, who scores 17 points and distributes 3.6 assists per game.
- Niagara’s best rebounder is Sam Iorio, who averages 6.1 boards per game in addition to his 8 PPG average.
- The Purple Eagles get the most three-point shooting production out of Thomasson, who knocks down 1.5 threes per game.
Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers Leaders
- The Mountaineers’ Jalen Benjamin racks up enough points (15 per game) and assists (4.3 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Malik Jefferson’s stat line of 7.5 rebounds, 10.7 points and 1.3 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Mount St. Mary’s rebounding leaderboard.
- Dakota Leffew averages 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Mountaineers.