Table of Contents
The Minnesota Timberwolves (16-20) are 6-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a five-game losing streak when they host the Detroit Pistons (9-29) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at Target Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on BSDETX and BSNX. The over/under is set at 233 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Timberwolves vs. Pistons
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSDETX and BSNX
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Arena: Target Center
Timberwolves Betting Stats & Information
- The Timberwolves have been the moneyline favorite 19 total times this season. They’ve finished 11-8 in those games.
- Minnesota has a record of 7-2 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -238 or shorter (winning 77.8%).
- The Timberwolves are 14-22-0 against the spread this season.
- The Timberwolves have a 5-6 record against the spread this season when favored by 6 points or more.
- Minnesota’s average point total in matchups this season is 230.6, 2.4 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The Timberwolves have hit the over in 17 of their 38 games with a set total (44.7%).
Detroit Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Pistons have won eight out of the 36 games, or 22.2%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Detroit has won five of its 24 games, or 20.8%, when it is the underdog by at least +196 on the moneyline.
- The Pistons are 18-19-1 against the spread this year.
- The Pistons have an ATS record of 13-11-1 when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- The average over/under in Detroit’s games this season is 2.5 fewer points than the point total of 233 for this outing.
- This year, Pistons games have hit the over 23 times.
Timberwolves vs. Pistons Season Stat Comparison
|Timberwolves Rank||Timberwolves AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Minnesota Timberwolves Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Timberwolves this season is Anthony Edwards (among active players), who averages 23.7 points, 6.1 rebounds, and 4.4 assists per game.
- Rudy Gobert adds 13.8 points, 0.9 assists and 12 rebounds per outing. D’Angelo Russell puts up 16.8 points, 6.5 assists and 3.3 rebounds a game.
- Edwards leads active Timberwolves in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Detroit Pistons Leaders
- Bojan Bogdanovic averages 20.6 points per game. He also grabs 3.6 rebounds and averages 2.5 assists per game.
- Jalen Duren averages 7.5 points, 8.6 rebounds and one assist per game, while Killian Hayes adds 9.1 points, 2.9 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game.
- Bogdanovic is the top scorer from deep for the Pistons (among active players), hitting 2.4 threes per game.