Table of Contents
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and the Oklahoma City Thunder (15-20) are 4.5-point underdogs against Joel Embiid and the Philadelphia 76ers (20-14) Saturday, December 31, 2022 at Paycom Center. The game begins at 8:00 PM ET on BSOK and NBCS-PH. The point total is 227 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for 76ers vs. Thunder
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOK and NBCS-PH
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Arena: Paycom Center
76ers Betting Stats & Information
- The 76ers are 14-8 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 63.6% of those games).
- Philadelphia has a record of 6-4 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -188 or shorter (winning 60%).
- The 76ers are 20-14-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 4.5-point favorites this season, the 76ers are 5-5 against the spread.
- The average total Philadelphia has had set in matchups this year is 6.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The teams have hit the over in 18 of the 76ers’ 35 games with a set total.
Oklahoma City Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Thunder have been the underdog 26 times and won 12, or 46.2%, of those games.
- This season, Oklahoma City has won nine of its 20 games, or 45%, when it is the underdog by at least +158 on the moneyline.
- The Thunder have covered the spread 21 times in 35 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 4.5 points or more so far this year, the Thunder went 15-6 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Oklahoma City’s games this season is 5.6 more points than the point total of 227 in this outing.
- Games involving the Thunder have hit the over 19 times this season.
76ers vs. Thunder Season Stat Comparison
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Philadelphia 76ers Leaders
- Embiid puts up 33.8 points and 9.7 rebounds per game, with 4.3 assists.
- James Harden contributes with 6.2 boards and 11.1 assists per game in addition to his 21.9 PPG scoring average.
- De’Anthony Melton makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the 76ers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Oklahoma City Thunder Leaders
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s statline this season includes 31.4 points, 5.8 assists and 4.8 rebounds per game.
- Josh Giddey is on the books for 14.8 points, 8.1 rebounds and 5.5 assists per game.
- Luguentz Dort is the top shooter from distance for the Thunder (among active players), hitting 1.7 threes per game.