Table of Contents
The Air Force Falcons (9-5, 0-1 MWC) are slight underdogs (by 3 points) to continue a seven-game home winning streak when they host the Nevada Wolf Pack (11-3, 1-0 MWC) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The point total is 130.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wolf Pack vs. Falcons
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Arena: Clune Arena
Nevada Betting Stats & Information
- Nevada has gone 8-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 88.9%).
- The Wolf Pack have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -157 or shorter.
- The Wolf Pack have an 8-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Falcons have a 1-2-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3 points or more this year.
- The average total Nevada has had in its games this season is 7.4 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Air Force Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Air Force has won two out of the six games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Falcons have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +128 odds on them winning this game.
- The Falcons have gone 9-4-1 ATS this season.
- The Falcons are 1-2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Air Force this year is 0.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Nevada vs. Air Force Season Stat Comparison
|Nevada Rank||Nevada AVG||Air Force AVG||Air Force Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Nevada Wolf Pack Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Wolf Pack this season is Jarod Lucas, who averages 16.6 points, 2.4 rebounds, and 1.3 assists per game.
- Darrion Williams is Nevada’s leading rebounder, pulling down 7.2 per game, while Kenan Blackshear is its best passer, averaging 5.1 assists in each contest.
- Lucas makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wolf Pack, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
Air Force Falcons Leaders
- Jake Heidbreder averages 15 points per game to be the top scorer for the Falcons.
- Air Force’s leader in rebounds is Rytis Petraitis with 5.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Ethan Taylor with 3.5 per game.
- Heidbreder is the most prolific from distance for the Falcons, hitting 2.5 threes per game.