Table of Contents
The Seattle U Redhawks (9-4, 0-0 WAC) are at home in WAC action against the Cal Baptist Lancers (8-6, 0-1 WAC) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The Redhawks are 4.5-point favorites in the game. The over/under is set at 136 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Redhawks vs. Lancers
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Arena: Redhawk Center
Seattle U Betting Stats & Information
- Seattle U has not lost a game it played as the moneyline favorite this season, going 6-0.
- The Redhawks have not played a game with moneyline odds of -192 or shorter.
- The Redhawks are 5-6-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this year, the Lancers are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average total Seattle U has had in its matchups this season is 10.2 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Cal Baptist Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Cal Baptist has been the underdog four times and won two of those games.
- The Lancers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +152 odds on them winning this game.
- The Lancers are 6-6-1 against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this season, the Lancers are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Cal Baptist this season is 5.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Seattle U vs. Cal Baptist Season Stat Comparison
|Seattle U Rank||Seattle U AVG||Cal Baptist AVG||Cal Baptist Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Seattle U Redhawks Leaders
- Cameron Tyson leads the Redhawks in scoring, tallying 20.5 points per game to go with 4.5 rebounds and 0.6 assists.
- Seattle U’s leading rebounder is Brandton Chatfield averaging 5.6 boards per game and its best passer is Alex Schumacher and his 3.4 assists per game.
- Tyson leads the Redhawks in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Cal Baptist Lancers Leaders
- Taran Armstrong averages 11.1 points and tacks on 4.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Lancers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Hunter Goodrick’s stat line of 7.4 rebounds, 9.2 points and 2.1 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Cal Baptist rebounding leaderboard.
- Joe Quintana is the most prolific from deep for the Lancers, hitting 2.2 threes per game.