Table of Contents
The North Dakota State Bison (3-11, 0-2 Summit) visit the North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (6-8, 0-1 Summit) in a matchup of Summit teams at Betty Engelstad Sioux Center, starting at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, December 30, 2022. The Bison are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has a point total of 142.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bison vs. Fightin’ Hawks
- Game Day: Friday, December 30, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Arena: Betty Engelstad Sioux Center
|North Dakota State||-1.5||142.5|
North Dakota State Betting Stats & Information
- North Dakota State has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game it lost.
- The Bison have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -119 or shorter.
- The Bison have a 3-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Fightin’ Hawks have a 5-5-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total in North Dakota State’s games this year is 4.9 more points than the over/under of 142.5 in this matchup.
North Dakota Betting Stats & Info
- This season, North Dakota has been the underdog 11 times and won three, or 27.3%, of those games.
- The Fightin’ Hawks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -102.
- The Fightin’ Hawks’ ATS record is 6-5-1 this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Fightin’ Hawks have a 5-5-1 record against the spread.
- North Dakota’s games this year have averaged a total of 142.1 points, 0.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
North Dakota State vs. North Dakota Season Stat Comparison
|North Dakota State Rank||North Dakota State AVG||North Dakota AVG||North Dakota Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Dakota State Bison Leaders
- The Bison leader in points and rebounds is Grant Nelson, who scores 15.9 points and grabs 8.1 boards per game.
- Boden Skunberg leads North Dakota State in assists, averaging 1.9 per game while also scoring 13 points per contest.
- Tajavis Miller leads the Bison in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks Leaders
- B.J. Omot is the top scorer for the Fightin’ Hawks with 11.4 points per game. He also adds 3.1 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game to his stats.
- North Dakota’s leader in rebounds is Tsotne Tsartsidze with 4.3 per game, and its leader in assists is Jalun Trent with 3.1 per game.
- Matt Norman knocks down two three-pointers per game, the most on the Fightin’ Hawks.