Table of Contents
The New Orleans Pelicans (22-12) are just 1-point underdogs as they attempt to build on a three-game home winning streak when they take on the Philadelphia 76ers (20-13) on Friday, December 30, 2022 at Smoothie King Center. The game airs at 8:30 PM ET on BSNO and NBCS-PH. The matchup has a point total of 229.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for 76ers vs. Pelicans
- Game Day: Friday, December 30, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSNO and NBCS-PH
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Smoothie King Center
76ers Betting Stats & Information
- The 76ers have been the moneyline favorite 21 total times this season. They’ve finished 14-7 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -114 or shorter, Philadelphia has gone 14-6 (70% win percentage).
- So far this season, the 76ers have compiled a 20-13-0 record against the spread.
- The 76ers are 13-8 against the spread when favored by 1 point or more this season.
- The average total Philadelphia has had set in games this season is 9.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The 76ers have hit the over in 17 of their 34 games with a set total (50%).
New Orleans Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Pelicans have won six out of the 11 games, or 54.5%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, New Orleans has won six of its 11 games, or 54.5%, when it is the underdog by at least -106 on the moneyline.
- The Pelicans are 18-16-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 1 point or more, the Pelicans have gone 6-5 against the spread.
- The average over/under in New Orleans’ games this year is 1.4 more points than the point total of 229 for this outing.
- This season, 20 of the Pelicans’ games have gone over the point total.
76ers vs. Pelicans Season Stat Comparison
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Pelicans AVG||Pelicans Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Philadelphia 76ers Leaders
- Joel Embiid averages 33.7 points, 9.8 rebounds and 4.3 assists per game.
- James Harden’s averages this season are 22 points, 6.5 rebounds and 11.2 assists per game.
- The 76ers get 2.4 three-pointers per game out of De’Anthony Melton.
New Orleans Pelicans Leaders
- Zion Williamson averages 25.8 points per game, while also pulling down seven rebounds and dishing out 4.7 assists per game.
- CJ McCollum adds 19.4 points, 5.1 rebounds and 6.1 assists per game to the team’s cause, while Jonas Valanciunas averages 13.8 points, 9.4 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game.
- McCollum knocks down 2.5 three-pointers per game.