Table of Contents
The Northern Colorado Bears (5-8, 0-1 Big Sky) are 1.5-point favorites as they try to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Idaho State Bengals (4-10, 1-0 Big Sky) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at Holt Arena. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is 145.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bears vs. Bengals
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Pocatello, Idaho
- Arena: Holt Arena
Northern Colorado Betting Stats & Information
- Northern Colorado has compiled a 4-2 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- The Bears have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -129 or shorter.
- The Bears are 5-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Bengals are 5-2 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average total in Northern Colorado’s games this season is 5.7 more points than the total of 145.5 in this game.
Idaho State Betting Stats & Info
- Idaho State has been underdogs in eight games this season and won two (25%) of those contests.
- The Bengals have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +102 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bengals have a 5-6-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Bengals have a 5-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Idaho State this year is 8.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Northern Colorado vs. Idaho State Season Stat Comparison
|Northern Colorado Rank||Northern Colorado AVG||Idaho State AVG||Idaho State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northern Colorado Bears Leaders
- Dalton Knecht leads the Bears in scoring and rebounding, tallying 18.2 points and 7.8 boards per game.
- Northern Colorado’s best passer is Matt Johnson, who averages 3.8 assists per game to go with his 13.2 PPG scoring average.
- The Bears get the most three-point shooting production out of Johnson, who knocks down 2.5 threes per game.
Idaho State Bengals Leaders
- Brock Mackenzie puts up 14 points per game and is the top scorer for the Bengals.
- Jay Nagle puts up a stat line of 4.5 rebounds, 3.7 points and 1.4 assists per game for Idaho State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Austin Smellie has the top spot for assists with 2.3 per game, adding 5.6 points and 4.1 rebounds per contest.
- Mackenzie makes 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bengals.