Table of Contents
The San Diego State Aztecs (10-3, 1-0 MWC) are favored (-3.5) to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the UNLV Rebels (11-2, 0-1 MWC) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at Thomas & Mack Center. The matchup’s point total is 140.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Aztecs vs. Rebels
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arena: Thomas & Mack Center
|San Diego State||-3.5||140|
San Diego State Betting Stats & Information
- San Diego State has won nine of 11 games when favored on the moneyline this season (81.8%).
- The Aztecs have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -175 or shorter.
- The Aztecs are 3-8-1 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this season, the Rebels are 1-0 against the spread.
- San Diego State’s average point total in matchups this season is 139.8, 0.2 points below the over/under in this game.
UNLV Betting Stats & Info
- UNLV won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Rebels have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +139.
- So far this year, the Rebels have put together a 7-4-1 record against the spread.
- The Rebels are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for UNLV this season is 1.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
San Diego State vs. UNLV Season Stat Comparison
|San Diego State Rank||San Diego State AVG||UNLV AVG||UNLV Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
San Diego State Aztecs Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Aztecs is Darrion Trammell, who scores 12.6 points and distributes 3.8 assists per game.
- Nathan Mensah is San Diego State’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of six boards in each contest while scoring 6.6 points per game.
- The Aztecs get the most three-point shooting production out of Trammell, who makes 1.6 threes per game.
UNLV Rebels Leaders
- Elijah Harkless averages 15.8 points per game and is the top scorer for the Rebels.
- The UNLV leaders in rebounding and assists are Luis Rodriguez with 5.9 rebounds per game (he also adds 12.2 points and 1.5 assists per game) and Keshon Gilbert with 3.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 13.4 points and 3.7 rebounds per game).
- Harkless is dependable from deep and leads the Rebels with 1.5 made threes per game.