Table of Contents
The Manhattan Jaspers (4-8, 2-1 MAAC) host the Quinnipiac Bobcats (9-5, 0-3 MAAC) after losing three straight home games. The Bobcats are favored by 4.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 1, 2023. The point total for the matchup is 144.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. Jaspers
- Game Day: Sunday, January 1, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Riverdale, New York
- Arena: Draddy Gymnasium
Quinnipiac Betting Stats & Information
- Quinnipiac has won 62.5% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (5-3).
- The Bobcats have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -207 or shorter.
- The Bobcats are 6-7-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Jaspers have a 3-2 record against the spread.
- Quinnipiac’s average point total in outings this year is 141, 3.5 points below the over/under in this game.
Manhattan Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Manhattan has been the underdog nine times and won three of those games.
- The Jaspers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +163.
- The Jaspers’ ATS record is 7-4-0 this year.
- The Jaspers are 3-2 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Manhattan this season is 1.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Quinnipiac vs. Manhattan Season Stat Comparison
|Quinnipiac Rank||Quinnipiac AVG||Manhattan AVG||Manhattan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Quinnipiac Bobcats Leaders
- Ike Nweke leads the Bobcats in scoring, tallying 11.8 points per game to go with 6.7 rebounds and 0.8 assists.
- Paul Otieno is Quinnipiac’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.9 per game, while Luis Kortright is its best passer, distributing 3.9 assists in each contest.
- The Bobcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Tyrese Williams, who knocks down 1.9 threes per game.
Manhattan Jaspers Leaders
- Samir Stewart is the top scorer for the Jaspers with 16.1 points per game. He also adds 1.3 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Manhattan leaders in rebounding and assists are Josh Roberts with 8.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 12.3 points and 0.4 assists per game) and Anthony Nelson with 3.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 14.3 points and 3.6 rebounds per game).
- Stewart is consistent from distance and leads the Jaspers with 3.4 made threes per game.