Table of Contents
The Canisius Golden Griffins (2-9, 0-2 MAAC) are underdogs (+3.5) as they attempt to end a seven-game losing streak when they host the Rider Broncs (5-6, 2-0 MAAC) at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at Gallagher Center. The matchup has a point total of 141.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Broncs vs. Golden Griffins
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Lewiston, New York
- Arena: Gallagher Center
Rider Betting Stats & Information
- Rider has been the moneyline favorite six times this season. They’ve gone 3-3 in those games.
- The Broncs have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -153 or shorter.
- The Broncs are 5-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Golden Griffins have a 4-5 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Rider’s games this year is the same as the over/under of 141.5 in this matchup.
Canisius Betting Stats & Info
- Canisius has been underdogs in nine games this season and won one (11.1%) of those contests.
- The Golden Griffins have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +127 odds on them winning this game.
- The Golden Griffins’ ATS record is 4-6-0 this season.
- The Golden Griffins are 4-5 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average total in Canisius’ games this year is 9.7 more points than the point total of 141.5 for this outing.
Rider vs. Canisius Season Stat Comparison
|Rider Rank||Rider AVG||Canisius AVG||Canisius Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Rider Broncs Leaders
- Dwight Murray Jr. leads the Broncs in points and assists per game, scoring 18.3 points and distributing 3.3 assists.
- Mervin James leads Rider in rebounding, grabbing 6.6 boards per game while also scoring 12.4 points a contest.
- The Broncs get the most three-point shooting production out of Murray, who makes 2.1 threes per game.
Canisius Golden Griffins Leaders
- Jordan Henderson scores 13.5 points per game and is the top scorer for the Golden Griffins.
- The Canisius leaders in rebounding and assists are Jacco Fritz with six rebounds per game (he also adds 8.4 points and 1.9 assists per game) and Tahj Staveskie with three assists per game (he also tacks on 13 points and 3.1 rebounds per game).
- Jamir Moultrie averages 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Golden Griffins.