Table of Contents
The Austin Peay Governors (6-8, 0-1 ASUN) are 4-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a four-game road losing streak when they take on the North Florida Ospreys (5-7, 0-0 ASUN) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at UNF Arena. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 141.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Ospreys vs. Governors
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
- Arena: UNF Arena
North Florida Betting Stats & Information
- North Florida has not lost a game it played as the moneyline favorite this season, going 3-0.
- The Ospreys have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -192 or shorter.
- The Ospreys have a 4-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 4 points or more, the Governors have a 5-2 record against the spread.
- The average total North Florida has had set in games this season is 10.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
Austin Peay Betting Stats & Info
- Austin Peay has entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won once.
- The Governors have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +152 odds on them winning this game.
- The Governors are 7-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Governors have a 5-2 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 4 points or more.
- The average point total for Austin Peay this season is 1.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
North Florida vs. Austin Peay Season Stat Comparison
|North Florida Rank||North Florida AVG||Austin Peay AVG||Austin Peay Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Florida Ospreys Leaders
- The Ospreys leader in points and assists is Jarius Hicklen, who scores 14.3 points per game to go with 3.3 assists.
- Carter Hendricksen leads North Florida in rebounding, pulling down 6.1 rebounds per game while also scoring 14.1 points a contest.
- The Ospreys get the most three-point shooting production out of Hicklen, who makes 3.1 threes per game.
Austin Peay Governors Leaders
- Shon Robinson scores 15.3 points per game to be the top scorer for the Governors.
- Elijah Hutchins-Everett has a stat line of 6.9 rebounds, 14.4 points and 1.4 assists per game for Austin Peay to take the top rebound spot on the team. Carlos Paez holds the top spot for assists with 3.6 per game, adding 7.6 points and 2.1 rebounds per matchup.
- Cameron Copeland is consistent from deep and leads the Governors with 1.4 made threes per game.