Table of Contents
The No. 18 TCU Horned Frogs (11-1, 0-0 Big 12) will attempt to build on a nine-game winning streak when they host the Texas Tech Red Raiders (10-2, 0-0 Big 12) at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 31, 2022 as 4.5-point favorites. The Red Raiders have won six games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 141.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Horned Frogs vs. Red Raiders
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Arena: Schollmaier Arena
TCU Betting Stats & Information
- TCU has gone 7-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 87.5%).
- The Horned Frogs have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -205 or shorter.
- The Horned Frogs are 7-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The average point total in TCU’s games this season is 0.7 fewer points than the total of 141 in this matchup.
Texas Tech Betting Stats & Info
- Texas Tech lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Red Raiders have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +163.
- The Red Raiders have a 5-7-0 record against the spread this year.
- The average over/under for Texas Tech’s games this season is three more points than the point total of 141 in this outing.
TCU vs. Texas Tech Season Stat Comparison
|TCU Rank||TCU AVG||Texas Tech AVG||Texas Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
TCU Horned Frogs Leaders
- The Horned Frogs scoring leader is Mike Miles, who averages 18.1 per contest to go with 3.4 rebounds and 3.2 assists.
- Eddie Lampkin Jr. leads TCU in rebounding, averaging 7.3 per game, while Damion Baugh leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.7 in each contest.
- Charles O’Bannon Jr. leads the Horned Frogs in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Texas Tech Red Raiders Leaders
- Kevin Obanor is at the top of the Red Raiders scoring leaderboard with 16.6 points per game. He also pulls down 6.3 rebounds and dishes out 1.3 assists per game.
- The Texas Tech leaders in rebounding and assists are Daniel Batcho with 8.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 13.3 points and 1.4 assists per game) and De’Vion Harmon with 4.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.2 points and 2.5 rebounds per game).
- Pop Isaacs is consistent from three-point range and leads the Red Raiders with 2.2 made threes per game.