Table of Contents
The UT Martin Skyhawks (8-6, 0-1 OVC) host the Morehead State Eagles (8-6, 1-0 OVC) after winning seven straight home games. The Skyhawks are favored by 3.5 points in the contest, which tips at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, December 31, 2022. The matchup has an over/under set at 145 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Skyhawks vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Location: Martin, Tennessee
- Arena: Skyhawk Arena
UT Martin Betting Stats & Information
- UT Martin has won 75% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (3-1).
- The Skyhawks have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -160 or shorter.
- The Skyhawks have covered the spread just twice in 10 opportunities this season.
- The Eagles have a 3-4 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more.
- The average point total in UT Martin’s games this season is 13.8 more points than the over/under of 145 in this matchup.
Morehead State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Morehead State has been the underdog seven times and won two of those games.
- The Eagles have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +129 moneyline set for this game.
- The Eagles are 5-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Eagles have a 3-4 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 3.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Morehead State this year is 4.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
UT Martin vs. Morehead State Season Stat Comparison
|UT Martin Rank||UT Martin AVG||Morehead State AVG||Morehead State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UT Martin Skyhawks Leaders
- Parker Stewart leads the Skyhawks in scoring, tallying 16.9 points per game to go with 4.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- UT Martin’s leading rebounder is Chris Nix averaging 5.9 boards per game and its best passer is K.J. Simon and his 2.5 assists per game.
- The Skyhawks get the most three-point shooting production out of Stewart, who knocks down 3.2 threes per game.
Morehead State Eagles Leaders
- Mark Freeman scores 12.8 points and adds 3.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Eagles’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Alex Gross is at the top of the Morehead State rebounding leaderboard with 7.1 rebounds per game. He also notches 11.7 points and tacks on 0.7 assists per game.
- Freeman is dependable from distance and leads the Eagles with 1.7 made threes per game.