Table of Contents
The Kansas State Wildcats (11-1, 0-0 Big 12) will try to extend a five-game winning streak when they host the No. 24 West Virginia Mountaineers (10-2, 0-0 Big 12) at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 31, 2022 as 1.5-point favorites. The Mountaineers have won four games in a row. The over/under in the matchup is set at 143.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Mountaineers
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Manhattan, Kansas
- Arena: Bramlage Coliseum
Kansas State Betting Stats & Information
- Kansas State has won all 10 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Wildcats have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -119 or shorter.
- The Wildcats are 8-4-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Mountaineers are 1-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under Kansas State has had set in games this year is 7.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
West Virginia Betting Stats & Info
- This season, West Virginia has won one out of the three games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Mountaineers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -105.
- The Mountaineers are 7-5-0 ATS this season.
- The Mountaineers are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under for West Virginia’s games this season is 4.1 more points than the point total of 143.5 for this outing.
Kansas State vs. West Virginia Season Stat Comparison
|Kansas State Rank||Kansas State AVG||West Virginia AVG||West Virginia Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kansas State Wildcats Leaders
- The Wildcats leader in points and rebounds is Keyontae Johnson, who scores 17.7 points and pulls down 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Kansas State’s best passer is Markquis Nowell, who averages 8.3 assists per game to go with his 13.7 PPG scoring average.
- Nowell makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wildcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
West Virginia Mountaineers Leaders
- Erik Stevenson is at the top of the Mountaineers scoring leaderboard with 14.5 points per game. He also grabs 3.1 rebounds and racks up 2.5 assists per game.
- West Virginia’s leader in rebounds is Jimmy Bell Jr. with 6.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Kedrian Johnson with 3.3 per game.
- Stevenson averages 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Mountaineers.